Have you been charged with a criminal offense in Virginia? Are you currently under investigation for what could be a criminal offense? Maybe you don’t know and the police simply want to “talk with” or “interview you.” Do not try to handle this alone. Get an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side immediately.
Easley Law Firm is dedicated to defending individuals throughout Fairfax County and the Northern Virginia area and ensuring their interests are protected. Many people facing criminal convictions are so focused on what will happen in the future that they often fail to exercise their rights in the present or even realize that their rights are being violated. Attorney Darwyn Easley is well aware of the many pitfalls in this area. He will do all necessary to ensure you are treated fairly.
Contact Easley Law Firm today for your FREE initial consultation by using our online contact form or by calling 888-386-3898.
Effective Legal Representation for all Virginia Criminal Offenses
When you choose to have Darwyn Easley represent you, you can feel comfortable knowing that he will handle every aspect of your case. Your case will not be passed off to a junior attorney or subordinate to prepare or handle. It will be you, Darwyn and all legal resources available, collectively fighting for your freedom.
As an experienced criminal attorney, Darwyn is able to help individuals dealing with a variety of different criminal matters, including:
- Criminal Investigations - Law Enforcement, Child Protective Services or other agencies seeking to speak with or "interview" you.
- Expungement Matters - In some situations, it may be possible to delete all police and court records pertaining to a criminal case.
- Felony Defense – All matters wherein an individual faces one year or more in prison.
- Forfeiture Matters – The government has seized and seeks to permanently deprive an individual of property.
- Juvenile Defense – It is imperative that a youthful indiscretion not affect a young person’s future and potential.
- Misdemeanor Defense – All matters wherein an individual faces 12 months or less in jail.
- Probation Violations – An individual has purportedly failed to comply with terms of probation.
- Protective Order Matters – An individual seeks an order of protection from the court against another.
From complex felonies to misdemeanors and other matters, Easley Law Firm handles each case and client with equal respect, diligence and attention to detail. Darwyn well understands the effects a criminal conviction can have on your life and will fight tirelessly on your behalf.
Don’t Leave Your Future to Chance - Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney with Integrity
From the day he entered law school, Darwyn Easley knew he wanted to be a criminal trial attorney and has strived to be the very best. Since then, he has been consistently ranked as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” and Northern Virginia Magazine “Top Lawyer,” among other distinctions. Let Darwyn use his extensive knowledge of Virginia’s legal system to help you receive justice and peace of mind.
Your first consultation is completely FREE. Contact Easley Law Firm today to schedule an appointment at 888-386-3898.